On Sydney Harbor Cruise

On Sydney Harbor Cruise
On Sydney Harbor Cruise

Friday, November 26, 2010

8 days and counting

I hope everyone had a terrific turkey day.  George and I coordinated the dinner here in our community.  We had 100 questes.  The past two days were very busy and the Australia trip had to take a back burner (almost litterally).  With the help of many others we roasted over 100 pounds of turkey (7 big birds), 40 pounds of "real" mashed potatoes and all the other traditional fixin's in huge quantities!  All went well!
So today I'm taking down all the fall decorations and stating to put up Christmas.  I want to have everything all decorated for the holiday before I leave.  I'm doing most of my holiday shopping in Australia, even sending out my cards from down under.
No news on our final itinerary yet.  You'll know shortly after I do.
For those of you that mentioned yu were having trouble getting the Boston Globe article on our friendship here is the link  Friendship Boston Globe Article, Nov. 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment